Investments and policy to support innovation-focused agendas have flourished with the close of the 2014 legislative sessions in several states. Crowdfunding legislation, incentives for attracting talent, higher education affordability, punishing patent trolls, and encouraging greater accountability are some of the areas where lawmakers focused their efforts. Read more…
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 56,736 Page views
- Community Foundation of Southern New Mexico Accepting Applications for Devasthali Family Foundation Fund
- New to NIH Grants? Would an Workshop on Intellectual Property, Human Subjects, NIH Policy-Making, eRA, or an NIH Administrator’s Boot Camp Help?
- NIH Funding Opportunities
- GHR Foundation and OpenIDEO Launch Third BridgeBuilder to Identify Ideas to Help Migrants, Refugees, and Displaced People
- Caplan Foundation for Early Childhood Invites Letters of Intent